ENG- Teamleader (Fulltime)
Location: Europe, mainly the Netherlands
Main tasks / responsibilities:
As a Team leader you ensure the productivity of daily operations on site projects. In this roll, you will be responsible for the installing, repairing and maintaining of refractory equipment and materials. Beside you will lead and manage the allround-production employees- on site. You will be working with a Portuguese crew throughout Europe but mainly in The Benelux (Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands).
Your main tasks will be:
- Managing the all-round production employees- on site;
- Making sure that the work is carried out according to the specifications and drawings;
- Monitoring the progress of the projects on-site;
- Resolving (unforeseen) operational issues in consultation with the project manager;
- Ensuring a safe, clean and tidy work environment.
The team leader we are looking for has a solid background in the field. As a team leader you are able to provide your team clear instructions and make sure that they are working safe. Safety is our highest priority and we expect it to be yours too.
- Minimal 6 years of proven experience in Refractory (required);
- In depth knowledge of Refractory;
- A VCA VOL certificate
- The ability to read technical drawings;
- The ability to lead multiple teams;
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude;
- Proficient English and Portuguese language in word;
- A good physical condition and stamina;
- The ability to work abroad.
The company offers:
Within Thermoheat we value initiative and pro-activity in which you are given the possibility to think along with us. We are located in a very dynamic, international environment with many possibilities.
Thermoheat finds it very important to take good care of our employees. We therefore having our employees flying to The Netherlands by airplane. We arranged suitable housing accommodations in which every employee has their own (private) bedroom, wifi is included. If employees need to work abroad, well accommodation (hotels, apartments) with separate bedrooms will be arranged. Our employees receive a daily food allowances on a weekly basis.
- A challenging and exiting job in a dynamic environment;
- A challenging salary;
- Daily food allowance;
- 22 vacation days based on a full-time employment;
- A pleasant and international working atmosphere in a Portuguese crew;
- Various growth and development opportunities
- Well arranged housing and transport (by airplane).
Thermoheat is a Dutch company that provides customers a wide range of Refractory products and services. We design, supply and install heat resistant products in various primary industries such a petrochemical, chemical industry, metal industry and offshore. With more than 40 years of experience in this niche market, Thermoheat is a valued partner in The Netherlands and abroad.
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and cover letter in English